Read how IBM Maximo provides a single work and asset management platform that enables operations to quickly see recurring issues, automate escalation and communication, and maintain comprehensive asset histories for governance requirements.
This high-level Flash video provides an overview of how the IBM Smarter Planet campaign can help improve facilities management. By using IBM Maximo Asset Management, facilities managers are enabled to create smart buildings that reduce overall energy use and are operationally efficient.
Jack Porco from William Beaumont Hospital and Mike Stephens from Atkins give an overview of their use of IBM Maximo Asset Management for facilities management and how it helped them run their buildings... smarter.
The transition from fee-for-service to value-based reimbursement has been a challenge for many providers. Financial incentives that favored high service volumes must now be re-focused to accommodate alternative models such as bundled payments and accountable care organizations (ACOs).
Brexit is only the latest excuse for mobility and talent management to be at the top of the CEO agenda. For companies with limited experience in this area, the risks are multiplied. However, there are also great opportunities.
White Paper Published By: Infor
Published Date: Mar 03, 2017
It is the best of times and the worst of times for elite finance professionals in mid- to largesized organizations. With demands for more information, faster, going nowhere but up, and finance departments playing an increasingly strategic role in determining business direction, CFOs, Controllers and their staffs are finding themselves intellectually stimulated and exhausted in equal measure.
Like it or not, the accounting function is in the news distribution business.
The demand for financial performance information is high and the pressure for more timely information is even higher. A fast close improves the timeliness of information, aids decision making and is a value-enhancing proposition for the business. To continue adding value, the CFO and controller must find ways to speed up their financial close processes and report financial results before they become old news.
Download this white paper and learn the "7 Steps to a Faster, Better Close" including how to:
• Identify the hidden traps and pitfalls bogging down your accounting processes
• Drive process improvement and collaboration within your organization
• Gain visibility and timely access to critical financial and operational information through application integration
• Utilize modern accounting technology to accelerate your close with automation
Download your free copy of "Confessions of a CFO." You'll see how easy it is to regain control—and your calm—by bringing the following into your organization:
• Operational efficiency
• In-depth insights, on demand
• Quick consolidations and fast closings
• Accurate billing, faster invoices
• Cloud-based finance
• Out-of-the-box integration
Read this white paper to learn the five essential questions CFOs should be asking their controllers. The discussion will enable you and your controller to jointly to establish best practices around:
Visibility and reporting
Read this white paper for important guidance from industry leaders, including:
• Choose best of breed—95 percent of PS firms select best-of-breed applications
• Start with ERP—PS companies with the highest financial maturity rely heavily on financial metrics
• Build it out across the organization—Leading PS firms achieve organizational as well as financial success by connecting their core ERP systems to other critical parts of the business
• Take advantage of the cloud—Cloud-based applications have helped PS organizations more than any other development in the technology landscape over the past decade
Learn how you can quickly and clearly capture, validate, quantify, and report on the appropriate outcome metrics. And learn how the right financial management solution will position your organization for greater efficiency, greater growth, and, ultimately, greater success.
Forward-thinking nonprofits are focusing on measuring outcomes. Download this white paper to discover:
• What outcome metrics are—and why you need them
• The differences between performance vs. outcomes
• Which metrics are most important to your organization
• How to get started (hint: gently)
In the last few years, the demands on the finance department—from real-time reporting to global consolidation—have increased significantly. At the same time, the choices for accounting and financial software have become much more complex. How do you begin to research, evaluate, and select the right software for your business?
Download the 2015 Buyer's Guide to Accounting and Financial Software and discover:
• Why most financial software systems hinder your ability to get good financial information
• The six key questions you need to ask before considering a move to a cloud-based financial solution
• Why the process for evaluating software is different for cloud solutions – and the seven SLA must-haves you should get in writing
Get all the facts for a successful buying journey!
Thinking about moving your financial apps to the cloud?
Chances are, you've asked yourself the same crucial question that's applied to every strategic decision in your business: What's the ROI? A solid business case not only unlocks budget dollars, it provides a roadmap for successful deployment and maximum value.
Independent external audits of GAAP financial statements are an inescapable reality for finance professionals. External audits are required by statute for public companies and are also becoming the norm among private companies experiencing growing demands for transparency from regulators, investors, and other stakeholders.
In this guide, written by and designed for CFOs and finance executives, you'll learn about specific actions that leading companies are taking to improve their performance by:
• Gaining control over deferred revenue and revenue recognition.
• Streamlining order management and the quote-to-cash process.
• Maximizing recurring revenue and automating billing and renewals.
• Improving cash and collections while decreasing churn.
• Speeding consolidation, reporting, and analysis across multiple business entities and currencies.
• Streamlining processes across your organization and reduce IT costs.
Please download the whitepaper to learn more.
To drive revenue opportunities, improve productivity, and grow profits, services and project focused companies must streamline, automate and unify the financial and operational processes of services delivery.