Small and medium enterprises are increasingly upgrading to a UC system, which can improve customer service, streamline product development and speed response to new opportunities. Learn the key steps of UC adoption.
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software can help your company keep up with the increasing complexity of developing today’s high-tech products. While smaller companies may use relatively simple Product Data Management (PDM) tools, larger companies rely on full-featured PLM systems that help automate processes and share data across global supply chains. Mid-size companies can feel stuck because PDM is too basic, but PLM feels out of reach.
This resource will help you:
• Recognize why “simple” solutions fall short and do not support your capabilities
• Better connect to customers and the supply chain
• Drive higher product development speed
• Get started with the right PLM solution
Midsize manufacturers need a system that quickly delivers the core capabilities they need to streamline product development but also gives them room to grow value over time. So, what’s the right size PLM to fit a midsized high-tech company? Download this resource and take a look.
Obtaining a first-mover competitive advantage or faster time-to-market requires a new wave in analytics. Dassault Systèmes remains a leading innovator in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and has invested heavily in analytical technologies to further drive business benefits for its customers in the related areas of planning, simulation, insight and optimization.
This white paper examines the challenges peculiar to PLM and why Dassault Systèmes’ EXALEAD offers the most appropriate solution. It also clearly positions EXALEAD PLM Analytics alongside related technologies like BI, data-warehousing and Big Data solutions.
Understand and implement PLM Analytics to access actionable information, support accurate decision-making, and drive performance.
Project management relies primarily on past performance to predict future results, however many companies still lack forward-looking capabilities to predict project outcomes and ensure success. Enhancing project management with PLM analytics offers the opportunity to switch from task-based activities to performance-driven ones to improve success rates.
Use PLM Analytics to:
• Gain actionable insight and valuable intelligence
• Dramatically boost business value and improve project management performance
• Reduce error-prone behavior like manual data collection
• Leverage big-data capabilities and project intelligence
Learn how to extend the value of your PLM investment and improve business performance for your company.
Technology is transforming mobility and vehicle ownership. To be a game-changer in the transportation and mobility market, organizations must anticipate customer expectations and deliver compelling experiences.
• Help my customers experience the future: Digitization, VR and interactive experiences show consumers benefits before they are on the road.
• Give my customers enhanced levels of customization: Vehicle personalization transforms a product purchase to a multi-dimensional experience.
• Streamline my product development processes: Innovation increases product diversity while reducing development time and costs.
• Keep me up to speed with new mobility solutions: Organizations must be open to change in imagining how to go from point A to B.
• Prepare me for the shift to Mobility as a Service: MaaS is already affecting transportation and pressuring margins for conventional car manufacturers.
I invite you to download your targeted industry analysis and uncover the expectations to tak
The new capabilities of WebSphere Application Server Liberty profile, based on Java EE 7 standards, are designed for enhanced developer productivity, dynamic scale, resilient production deployments and ease of integration into modern DevOps workflows. These new production ready capabilities of Liberty profile enable development and delivery of engaging and responsive applications by providing the application infrastructure that meets expectations for speed, agility and user friendliness.
Using PaaS to build and extend the functionality of cloud software products (SaaS) means that you:
- No longer have the cost of maintaining hardware and / or a data center (especially if it is not being utilized 100% of the time) \ lowering costs and expanding resources
- Can set up development environments quickly and easily, boosting speed, innovation and agility
- Save time, improving speed and agility and reducing time to market
- Only pay for what you use, further reducing costs and increasing flexibility
…which, in turn, will provide faster time-to-value.
Shrinking product development cycles coupled with demanding product requirements and increasingly complex design implementations can overwhelm a design team. The technical risk of employing new, complex, high-speed processor technology can often deter a design group from incorporating new technology in their product designs.
In healthcare, bringing new and reliable products to market is essential for staying relevant and competitive. That's why when McKesson needed to transform its development environments, the nation's largest healtchcare IT solutions provider turned to HP CloudSystem Matrix. By moving from a traditional rack-mount server infrastructure to an HP CloudSystem Matrix integrated solution, McKesson saw an 84-fold increase in processing speeds on their development environments (down to 40 mins. from 7 days). They also enjoyed a 42% reduction in physical server count and a 67% decrease in management time. Read this case study to see how your own organization can use an HP CloudSystem Matrix solution to enhance productivity, reduce costs, and drive innovation.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.