In the future, people won’t necessarily want to own cars, but they’ll need personal mobility. The mobility ecosystem can support a range of different services, but in the near-term, many of these nascent businesses face a range of operational challenges as they bid to grow and become profitable.
This ebook explores the fundamental needs of new mobility providers as they target business improvements, looks at their considerations as they forge key technology partnerships, and shows how HERE's Auto Mobility Operations solution can help mobility services meet those requirements.
This ebook will help you understand how Auto Mobility Operations helps:
• Enable the creation and integration of key location features as applications for mobile operating systems through use of the HERE Mobile SDK
• Manage and efficiently operate fleet assets with HERE Location Services, providing fresh, high-quality and global location-based data
• Create a frictionless and compelling UX - with APIs, mapping
Published By: Red Hat
Published Date: Sep 09, 2018
As applications and services become more central to business strategy, and as distributed methodologies like agile and DevOps change the way teams operate, it is critical for IT leaders to find a way to integrate their backend systems, legacy systems, and teams in an agile, adaptable way. This e-book details an architecture called agile integration, consisting of three technology pillars—distributed integration, containers, and APIs—to deliver flexibility, scalability, and reusability.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
The 2015 Guide to WAN Architecture and Design describes a hypothetical company, referred to as NeedToChange, which has a traditional approach to WAN design. It then presents Cisco's response to how NeedToChange should evolve its WAN. This e-book includes a summary of the key components of some of the emerging approaches to WAN architecture and design and concludes with a call to action that outlines a project plan that network organizations can use to evolve their WAN.
Cisco® Unified Access establishes a framework that securely, reliably, and seamlessly connects anyone, anywhere, anytime, using any device to any resource. This framework empowers all employees with advanced services, taking advantage of an intelligent, enterprise-wide network to increase revenue, productivity, and customer satisfaction while reducing operational inefficiencies across the business. Cisco Unified Access includes services-rich network edge systems and combines a core network infrastructure embedded with integration of productivity-enhancing advanced technologies, including IP communications, mobility, security, video, and collaboration services.
Published By: DocuSign
Published Date: Mar 23, 2016
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms have been around for more than a decade, but they are no longer just for big enterprises selling expensive technology. Now companies of all sizes and industries are enjoying the power of CRM systems to improve sales effectiveness and customer loyalty. The key to this new wave of adoption are the many valuable add-ons and integrations, like DocuSign, that can greatly augment the user experience.
This ebook explores ways to improve your CRM productivity and usability.
Published By: Red Hat
Published Date: Jul 01, 2013
OpenStack is poised to become a cornerstone of the emerging cloud system software market, but “generic” OpenStack can be challenging. Drawing on its experience with enterprise Linux, Red Hat is delivering a commercially supported and tested version of OpenStack that’s “enterprise-ready.”
As IT becomes the cloud, and ever more central to business success, projects to transform the IT systems, and more specifically the data center, have become strategic and a competitive differentiator. A crucial piece of the data center transformation puzzle, and one which is too often left until the end, is the network. As the central nervous system of the data center, its transformation must be an integral part of the entire data center transformation project.
THE FUTURE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. Juniper Networks creates innovative technologies to help customers connect their ideas, compete, and thrive in an ever-changing world. Partner with Juniper Networks and start creating the road map to your future-ready network.
VISIT JUNIPER.NET/UNITE TO START LOOKING TOWARD THE FUTURE, TODAY.
Supporting multiple internal clients and all of their requirements for testing and production networks in more than 1,000 cities around the world—these are the unrelenting challenges for the 12 brands that comprise eBay Classifieds Group. Activating new platforms and features can take a lot of time; with the Juniper solution, turnaround time has been reduced to a few hours—sometimes less—which helps eBay Classifieds turn innovation into a real competitive advantage every single day.
The broad adoption of the next generation of cloud, mobile, M2M, and big data applications is having profound impacts on IT and network infrastructures. Compared to traditional applications, these applications have much shorter life cycles. You must be able to spin them up, spin them down, and grow and shrink them on demand. Furthermore, you must be able to move these application workloads within a data center or across geographically distributed data centers, resulting in increased management complexities.