Stock photos get a bad rap sometimes. We’ve all seen images of women inexplicably smiling at their forkfuls of salad, or an unnaturally giddy customer service representative standing by. “Some stock photography just looks like stock photography,” says May Curry, a graphic design veteran with almost 20 years of experience.1
But stock photography has always been an essential part of the designer’s toolkit. When used right, it helps brands make just the right impact. Today, collections are evolving to keep pace with visual trends and create unique, attention-grabbing images-quickly and no budget.
Download this whitepaper to take a look at stock's rapid transformation and how it's helping designers do beautiful work, faster than ever.
The creative process is accelerating to keep pace with visual trends. This increases the need for authentic photography, while leaving little time for custom shoots. Businesses need a tool that allows them to create unique and authentic experiences quickly and within budget.
Read Adobe’s new guide, From Cliché to Mission Critical, to find out how you can:
• Find attention-grabbing images in a visually cluttered marketplace.
• Remove distractions from the creative decision making process.
• Ensure your brand makes the right impact.
Stock libraries and the artists who contribute to them have evolved. That means the way you think about imagery can evolve, too.
Read From Cliché to Mission Critical to find out how:
• The perception of stock imagery has changed
• Stock libraries have evolved to deliver higher quality images
• Top designers work with stock imagery
Today’s customers expect personal experiences no matter where they are, on every device. And it’s on your team to keep pace with every digital demand. That’s part of the unique challenge facing by creative studios. But with the right stock solution, you can save time for the big ideas, not the little to-dos.
Read Put Time Back on Your Side: How Adobe Stock Can Jumpstart Your Creative Process to learn how to:
• Integrate Adobe Stock for business with your existing Creative Cloud solutions
• License stock images without toggling between platforms or reapplying edits
• Work up to 10x faster with stock images