• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
"This research by Nimble Storage, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, outlines the top five causes of application delays. The report analyzes more than 12,000 anonymized cases of downtime and slow performance. Read this report and find out:
Top 5 causes of downtime and poor performance across the infrastructure stack
How machine learning and predictive analytics can prevent issues
Steps you can take to boost performance and availability"
"Remote access is important and growing, but how secure is it? IDC Research surveyed more than 300 IT professionals to gain insight into the specific threats and challenges faced by providing access to employees and third parties.
Read this report to learn about:
-How secure remote access really is
-The complexity faced in implementing remote access
-What happens when companies don’t have an access security solution
-Why businesses must pivot from the common security mantra of “trust but verify” to “verify and never trust” in the new threat landscape
With the constant drumbeat of news reports about security breaches, cyber security is hard to ignore. Organizations understand that they need comprehensive security solutions, yet significant gaps remain. Malicious actors have evolved their methods to leverage the vulnerabilities of the Domain Name System (DNS), and attacks that utilize this vector are increasing in number.
It’s likely not a matter of if, but when your company will fall prey to targeted attack involving malware, ransomware, data exfiltration, or phishing. In fact, 70% of organizations reported a security incident that negatively impacted their business in the past year. Learn more about the realities of cybercrime in today’s hyperconnected world.
"The Enterprise Strategy Group put HPE SimpliVity hyperconverged infrastructure through its paces in a series of hands-on performance and stress tests simulating real-world configurations and load conditions.
Read this report to learn how an HPE SimpliVity infrastructure:
Ran nine workloads simultaneously, with an average response time across all applications of 3.9ms
Showed little to no performance impact as a virtual controller, drive, and node were systematically failed on a two-node cluster."
In September 2017, Akamai commissioned Forrester Consulting to examine how companies approach digital experience and digital security. A survey of over 350 IT executives around the world found that:
Customer trust is at an all-time low and it’s hurting growth
Executives are aware that customer trust is becoming critical to success
Companies struggle to balance security with digital experience
Failure to deliver on security impacts brand reputation, customer trust, and revenues
This report, Drop A Pin At The Intersection Of Digital Experience And Security, shares insights into these findings and what sets top digital businesses apart.
Published By: Tenable
Published Date: Aug 07, 2018
"Tenable Research’s analysis shows that how the race begins is a key indicator of how it will end. But, security teams have the power to reclaim the advantage by developing a risk-centric mindset and more agile vulnerability management.
Download the report now to:
- Find out more about Tenable Research’s analysis of the 50 most prevalent vulnerabilities
- Get recommendations on how to reduce the attacker’s seven-day window of opportunity
- Learn how real-world threat actor activity can be leveraged to prioritize vulnerabilities for remediation and mitigate the attacker’s first-mover advantage"
Published By: Tenable
Published Date: Aug 15, 2018
"What’s your vulnerability assessment style? Are you scanning weekly, monthly or quarterly? And, what does your scanning habit reveal about the maturity of your organization’s vulnerability assessment practices, a critical part of cyber hygiene?
These are the key questions Tenable Research set out to answer in our Cyber Defender Strategies Report. We discovered four common vulnerability assessment strategies in use today. These strategies tell us how mature an organization’s vulnerability discovery process is – and help us identify ways to improve.
Download the report now to:
- Learn what the four vulnerability assessment styles tell us about cyber risk maturity.
- Compare your vulnerability assessment strategy to these four common scanning styles.
- Find out what steps you can take today to improve your vulnerability assessment strategy – no matter where you are on the maturity scale."
The Tenth Annual State of the Network Global Study
focuses a lens on the network team’s role in security
investigations. Results indicate that 88 percent of
network teams are now spending time on security
issues. In fact, out of 1,035 respondents, nearly
3 out of 4 spend up to 10 hours per week working
exclusively on these types of problems - in addition
to managing network upgrades, SDN, cloud, and big
When it comes to technology adoption, both cloud and
100 GbE deployment continue to grow aggressively.
VoIP adoption is closing in on 60 percent and
software-defined networking (SDN) is projected to
cross the halfway mark, indicating compounding
network complexity amidst the ongoing struggle to
ID security threats.
With growth comes change and some trends
identified in this year’s survey include a rise in email
and browser-based malware attacks (63 percent)
and an increase in sophistication (52 percent). Nearly
1 in 3 also report a surge in DDoS attacks, signaling
In the 26-criteria evaluation of continuous delivery and release automation (CDRA) providers, we identified the 15 most significant — Atlassian, CA technologies, Chef Software, Clarive, CloudBees, electric Cloud, Flexagon, Hewlett packard enterprise (Hpe), IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, puppet, Red Hat, VMware, and Xebialabs — and researched, analyzed, and scored them. We focused on core features, including modeling, deploying, managing, governing, and visualizing pipelines, and on each vendor’s ability to match a strategy to these features. this report helps infrastructure and operations (I&o) professionals make the right choice when looking for CDRA solutions for their development and operations (Devops) automation.
Application release automation (ARA) tools enable best practices in deploying and promoting applicationrelated artifacts, properties, configurations and even data across an application lifecycle in a safe, predictable and repeatable manner. Gartner reports that using an ARA tool is key to enabling DevOps and achieving continuous delivery.
Wikipedia also defines five dimensions of scalability that can apply to ARA tools:
• Administrative scalability
• Functional scalability
• Geographic scalability
• Load scalability
• Generational scalability
This white paper will explain how each of these criteria is relevant when choosing an ARA product that is capable of scaling along with the growth of your enterprise.
Technology is in a constant state of evolution, and the world of automation is no exception. In this eBook, we’ll consider how you can stay ahead of the competition—because in the application economy, it’s vital to ensure the tools your organization uses are capable of positioning you at the forefront of industry—not just today, but tomorrow as well.
We are heading toward a scenario where workload automation tools are capable of thinking for themselves and making decisions based on policy; this is what we at CA Technologies are calling intelligent automation. At the same time, however, more and more challenges are being presented as the increasingly fragmented places our workloads run begin to impact our analytics, reporting and processes. The task is to navigate these hurdles while at the same time allowing our enterprises to harness the power of new technology.
A growing urban population is putting increasing pressure on infrastructures – and creating a bigger challenge for governments to meet their safety, road performance and cost saving targets. Modern location mapping platforms are growing in accuracy and capabilities – giving governments a way to provide real-time, personalized and integrated mobility services to citizens.
In Ovum’s Location Platform Index, 2H17, HERE has been ranked a leader based on overall reach and completeness – and the leader for platform completeness. In this report, you can see exactly how we measure up in the market against some of the leading competition.
The purpose of expense reporting software is to streamline your team’s workflow for submitting and reviewing business expenditures. By implementing an expense management solution, you can decrease the time and costs associated with processing expenses and increase your visibility into the implications of business spend, while helping improve general expense policy compliance and reduce expense fraud.
As more pressure is placed on the finance team to provide meaningful insights more frequently, it is becoming increasingly necessary to speed up business processes, as well as have immediate access to the most up-to-date information. The traditional expense reporting process is a drain from both perspectives.
Using software to manage employee expenses can provide a more efficient means of managing the process, however most solutions are simply a digital version of the traditional paper process. This can limit the amount of time savings you can gain.
This paper will demonstrate the time savings you can accomplish by implementing a real time expense reporting solution versus one that relies on employee generated expense reports.
We’ve all been there: staring at a pile of receipts at the end of a business trip, dreading the process of filling out a report just to get your money back. Wouldn’t it be great if all your expenses automatically entered into the system and you got reimbursed the next day?
At Abacus, we thought so too. Meet real time expense reporting.
This spotlight report examines:
• How Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) or Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) are key enablers of data management and Digital Transformation. Companies can combine many other opportunities with manufacturing operations in a digital journey.
• Product lifecycle management (PLM) as a high-value discipline to pair with MOM in discrete manufacturing, and the value of digital continuity across engineering, manufacturing operations, and supply chain.
• A robust integration of MOM and PLM technologies and the advent of the Digital Twin (a virtual copy of the product and how it's made) to demonstrate maturity in Smart Manufacturing and the ability to make smart products in smart factories.
The IIoT has opened up a world of opportunity for manufacturers. Take advantage of it.
As a business executive your time is incredibly valuable, right? And if you aren’t maximally
time efficient or productive then you – and your business – will soon fall behind. It’s a fact of
life in today’s highly-competitive digital marketplace.
But how do you stem the flow of lost time? And how are other leaders making the most of
this scarce resource so they can be as efficient, productive and valuable as possible?
This report was produced specifically for the UK and Ireland (UK/I) region and is based on
data gathered from real-world business leaders explaining how they perform tasks on a
daily basis. In the report, we look at how business managers can step up from operational
tasks and focus on work that will propel their business forward.
• Touch on the priorities of what could be termed ‘accelerated business leaders’: those
decision makers leading their industries forward in a way that harnesses emerging
technologies and agile new ways of working.
• Examine the key facto
Alliances are becoming a key part of corporate strategy for organisations seeking to keep abreast of disruptive technologies. Is this the right route for your organisation – and how can you maximise the chances of success?
Download this report to find out:
• how alliances are reshaping industries worldwide
• whether strategic alliances are a viable alternative to M&A
• the factors that can make or break an alliance
• three priorities for making an alliance work.
With disruptive ideas and technologies coming thick and fast, formulating a strategic response is critical to long-term survival. How can you prepare a strategy for success?
Read this report to find out:
• how established organisations are meeting the challenge from disruptors
• what models they’re using to gain first-mover access to technology innovation
• why designing an overall portfolio of disruption responses is key
• how to navigate disruption successfully, with a clear four-step approach.
Initiatives that provide a digital customer experience or digitise existing processes merely scratch the surface. To unleash the true potential of digital, you need to reimagine your business model.
Download this report to find out:
• ten key technologies that will change business forever
• why strategy beats technology in the race to transform
• where business leaders think the key changes happen
• the three categories of innovation that will drive digital business models of the future.
Manufacturers are already investing in select industry 4.0 technologies and capabilities. But their investments won’t automatically deliver success. What strategy should you follow to become an i4.0 leader?
Read this report to find out:
• how leading manufacturers invest to optimise the benefits of industry 4.0
• why deploying at the right scale is key to delivering enterprise value
• what capabilities, controls and culture are required to support i4.0 success
• how to use i.4 to deliver better value for customers
• why i.4. leaders are bringing suppliers into the i4.0 environment.
Stakeholders increasingly expect more from the finance function than transactional processing and historical reporting. Will you meet the challenge or are you at risk of getting left behind?
Read this report to understand:
• what CEOs are looking for from their finance functions
• six priority areas CFOs should focus on to meet new demands from the business
• how leading companies are transforming their finance functions
• five steps for turning disruption into opportunity.
Access to digitally-enabled business services will be key for companies transforming their business models in the face of massive, market-wide disruption. So, how can you begin to put the foundations in place?
Read this report to find out:
• why Global Business Services are on the cusp of a major evolution
• six areas where companies should ‘build muscle’ in preparation for the change
• how leading GBS organisations are transforming
• key questions to consider as you put the foundations in place.