How much selling power are you really getting from your sales teams? Are you making the most out of your CRM investment?
Companies have a universal need for revenue growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction. In hopes to satiate this need, most companies have made significant investments in sales force automation to capture sales data, increase visibility to sales pipeline, and gain business insight to make better business decisions. However, few companies can say they have fully realized the benefits they hoped to achieve from their CRM investment. Additionally, with today’s modern, informed buyer, CRM technologies need to empower sales users with better information that’s easy to find and helps them sell.
Read more to learn how Oracle Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) Cloud extends sales automation to simplify and streamline modern quote-to-cash processes and more!
In this guide, written by and designed for CFOs and finance executives, you'll learn about specific actions that leading companies are taking to improve their performance by:
• Gaining control over deferred revenue and revenue recognition.
• Streamlining order management and the quote-to-cash process.
• Maximizing recurring revenue and automating billing and renewals.
• Improving cash and collections while decreasing churn.
• Speeding consolidation, reporting, and analysis across multiple business entities and currencies.
• Streamlining processes across your organization and reduce IT costs.
Please download the whitepaper to learn more.