This white paper instructs you how to ensure the viability of your community hospital well into the future with these five steps:
1. Get control over your financials.
2. Build patient loyalty.
3. Prioritize high-return projects.
4. Improve provider loyalty and alignment.
5. Adjust to changing reimbursement models.
The shift to value-based care means that healthcare organizations should expand their concept of return on investment (ROI) to include the ability of solutions to increase efficiency and contain healthcare costs. Data analytics and automation capabilities have become important tools for providers aiming to maximize value-based payments. Learn from this whitepaper about the best ways for healthcare organizations to measure health IT ROI in the value-based environment, including specific examples of how certain providers are approaching this challenge.
Published By: Tenable
Published Date: Mar 08, 2018
Which questions have you overlooked and why do the answers matter?
According to Gartner, “OT SRM (security and risk management) leaders must ask the right questions during the technology procurement process to achieve long-term success in their security investments.” Further, Gartner states, “Translating IT security practices and copying IT security technology will not result in a secure operational technology (OT) environment.”
By reading “7 Questions SRM Leaders Aren't Asking OT Security Providers,” you’ll learn which questions to ask, why they matter, and be armed with follow-up guidance to make smarter decisions. Questions covered include:
- Does the Solution Provide Asset Discovery to Enable Operational Continuity and System Integrity?
- Does the Solution Detect and Alert on Known Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures?
- Does Your Solution Provide IT Support in Addition to OT?
- Does Your Solution Support Secure IT/OT Alignment?
Threats and vulnerabilities originally targeti