Involved, informed patients are better able to manage their own care.
Today’s technology plays a big role in helping patients to take ownership of their health and collaborate more closely with providers to achieve better outcomes.
Here are 10 tips from Lenovo Health for putting technology to work to reach your patient engagement goals:
• Mobile devices, tablets, and interactive technology improve the patient experience
• Healthcare facilities can remotely monitor patient progress and health post-discharge
• Providers can leverage patient portals and other tools to promote population health
• Ensuring patient engagement success requires effective measurement
• And more...
Lenovo Health provides the solutions and expertise to help healthcare organizations engage patients and achieve the vision of customized care anywhere, from hospital to home.
Are you meeting your patient engagement goals?
Download this checklist now.
Lenovo Health’s patient engagement, care delivery and diagnostic solutions — supported by a powerful data center and comprehensive services — help deliver higher-quality care and achieve better outcomes by empowering you to:
• Optimize patient engagement
• Streamline clinician workflows
• Improve diagnostic speed and accuracy
View this diagram to learn more.
Published By: Lumeris
Published Date: Aug 04, 2014
Providers need new engagement strategies and workflows, such as those offered by Lumeris, which empower consumers to make educated health choices and become partners in their own wellness. In turn, patients need the right support from their providers, in innovative, high-touch forms, so they can make the right health care and financial choices for themselves and their families. Lumeris offers five strategies for effective consumer engagement, as well as the high-touch, technological know-how to activate patients.