Learn how to effectively and efficiently manage your organisation's employee handbook, code of conduct and other important documents. This guide gives organisations of all sizes insight on how to optimize policy and procedure management with real-world examples, helpful tips, and research.
What you’ll learn:
- Best Practices on How to Plan, Implement, and Measure your programme
- Eleven Commandments of Policy Formatting and Writing
- 20 Questions for Prioritising Policy Development Efforts
- Pros & Cons of Various Distribution Methods
- Assessment Questions to Evaluate Your Current Document Management Strategy
- Build versus Buy Considerations
Upon issuance, all SSL digital certificates have a finite lifespan and are no longer recognized as valid upon expiration. Certificates may have varying periods of validity and are often set to expire anywhere between one and five years based on company policy and/or cost considerations. This guide — intended for IT and security professionals — outlines the key elements of a certificate lifecycle management process and how to provide adequate tools and training to implement this process.
Published By: ForeScout
Published Date: Aug 14, 2012
In a BYOD world, companies can choose to secure and manage the entire mobile device user pool or secure portions of that community. Either way, steps must be taken to prevent unauthorized access to network resources and data loss. Enterprises should consider solutions that allow policies to be applied based on user, device, network, application, and data leakage risks.