Environmental/climate change risk, disruptive technologies and a return to territorialism were ranked the top threats to company growth. Specifically, 68 percent of CEOs agreed that their organisational growth will be determined by their ability to anticipate and navigate the global shift to a low-carbon, clean technology economy. Read now KPMG's CEO outlook report to understand what is on top of the asset management CEO agenda and to find out what investments CEOs are prioritising to improve organisation’s resilience.
Consumers have become more educated about the value of data and cyber risks associated with it. As consumer awareness increases so does their expectations of trust and digital security. Read now KPMG's report Trust in the time of disruption to understand the cybersecurity gap that exists between consumers and organisations, and what asset management and financial services firms as a whole can do to close the trust gap.
"This Ovum white paper is sponsored by Juniper Networks. It reveals that organisations need to update and upgrade their cybersecurity postures to defend themselves against today's threats.
More than 80% of organisations in Asia are not protected against today's threats. Many of them depend on security investments made years ago, which cannot defend against new and emerging threats. The arrival of new technologies including cloud computing, the Internet of Things, mobility, bring your own device (BYOD), and social media have massively increased attack surfaces and expanded the threat landscape.
Over the past two years, there has been a global infestation of ransomware attacks, which have wrought destruction across a growing number of businesses. Crypto-jacking, attacks on critical infrastructure, and data exfiltration are now commonly affecting businesses and consumers alike. The financial impact of these attacks is increasing rapidly and has already cost some organisations hundreds o
Imprecision, inefficiency, delays in processing and an unengaged workforce can be a big problem even for a Fortune 500 Life Sciences enterprise. Here’s how our RPA-led digital transformation refreshed and rejuvenated the processes of this organisation.
#DigitalTransformation #Robotics #LifeSciences #Fortune500
AI will transform the workplace in ways we’re still trying to imagine. What skills and capabilities will your organisation need to survive? Read this report to find out – with contributions from government, academics and the Big Innovation Centre.
Download the report to discover:
• how AI will change the way economies, societies and businesses operate
• how AI will change the skills your workforce needs in the 21st century
• what AI means for the way we learn
• how AI will change the role of the HR function.
What impact will the cloud-enabled workplace have on your cybersecurity strategy? This year’s research shows that organisations are navigating a myriad of both old and new cybersecurity challenges to bring the cloud into scope.
Read this to discover:
• how growing cloud dependency has created distinctive challenges around cyber security
• what the biggest cyber challenges are for organisations in this context
• how intelligent automation and machine learning is being used to overcome operational obstacles hampering cloud security
• a set of cybersecurity considerations for modern IT environments.
Many organisations will be using AI sooner than anyone expects. Prepare now to address the risks from these advanced technologies with this comprehensive framework from our risk experts.
Download this practical resource to see AI risk description, control topic and control description, COBIT process and COBIT area for 17 different AI risks.
Find out why cyber security must be embedded into commercial strategy. With focused insight on the economics of trust for financial services, automotive, mobile and retail organisations.
Read the report to understand:
• how consumer expectations are shifting on the topic of digital trust
• how well the priorities of consumers and security executives align
• what it takes for consumers to stay with a brand when things go wrong.
GDPR has prompted banks to re-evaluate their data protection policies. Going beyond pure compliance can help establish consumer trust as a point of differentiation.
Read this report to find out:
• the ethical challenges and risks arising from the use of customer data
• how to start embedding principles for ethical data handling in your organisation
• the competitive advantages that come from getting data ethics right.
A supplier partnership model delivers greater levels of innovation than traditional transaction methods. Here’s how to get started.
Read this insight to discover:
• key steps for building strong supplier relationships
• potential risk areas that must be managed
• why behaviour change is as important as processes and tools
• why aligning your own organisation is essential.
Leveraging procurement bots is the next logical step as organisations look to benefit from advancements in digital capabilities. Like every transformative technology, the implementation of procurement bots, while exciting, is not without challenges.
Read this report to discover:
• the five steps procurement organisations can take to create a partnership between bots and employees
• the key characteristics of organisations doing this successfully
• a phased methodology to ensure stakeholder change.
If procurement organisations are to sustain their value to the enterprise, they must pivot to new operating models that embed customer-centricity in their technology, process and people.
Read this report to discover:
• the four convergence trends driving change and opportunity for procurement organisations
• the nine differentiators for customer-centric procurement leaders
• how and why you should be leveraging CX procurement technology."
Changing attitudes to data privacy leave many firms in a precarious position. When there is so much regulatory variation in different markets, how do firms balance their responsibility for customers’ data with maximising value from that data?
Listen now to discover:
• The current state of play for data privacy – understanding what your customers want and what the regulators want
• How to lay solid foundations to help you adapt to the changing landscape
• How to ensure your privacy strategy supports growth.
"Following a study of hundreds of organisations about how they scale agile, this Harvard Business Review article outlines what they’ve learned, and how to scale agile effectively.
They studied small firms that run their entire business with agile methods, already agile larger companies that are becoming even more agile as they’ve grown, and organisations that are making the transition from traditional hierarchies to more agile enterprises.
Download the article to discover how these organisations have scaled agile effectively.
Digital disruption, economic instability, political upheavals and skills shortages have all at some point in the past 24 months been blamed for business failure, or at the very least, lost profitability and earnings.
It’s perhaps not a huge surprise that a Gartner CEO survey on business priorities revealed that digital business is a top priority for next year. Survey respondents were asked whether they have a management initiative or transformation program to make their business more digital. The majority (62 percent) said they did. Of those organisations, 54 percent said that their digital business objective is transformational while 46 percent said the objective of the initiative is optimisation.*
So, for businesses it’s a case of learning to evolve and be agile, to use technology to help compete more efficiently and not fall victim to inertia. As businesses become increasingly dependent on the insights from data analytics and face-up to competition fuelled by the 24/7 society of in
Das Speicher-Array InfiniBox® für Unternehmensanwendungen bietet höhere Performance als reine Flash-Lösungen, hohe Verfügbarkeit und Multi-Petabyte-Skalierbarkeit für Aufgaben mit gemischten Anwendungen. Zero-Impact-Snapshots und Aktiv/Aktiv-Replizierung sorgen für enorm verbesserte Business-Agilität, und FIPS-validierte Verschlüsselung für ruhende Daten macht das sichere Löschen von nicht mehr benötigten Arrays überflüssig. Mit InfiniBox können IT-Organisationen in Unternehmen sowie Anbieter von Cloud-Diensten ihre Service-Level-Ziele übertreffen und gleichzeitig Kosten und Komplexität ihrer Speicherumgebung im Petabyte-Maßstab reduzieren.
Maintenant que les données sont devenues un levier de business et aussi un vecteur d’avantage compétitif, la disponibilité permanente des données, Always On, se pose en exigence stratégique attendue de l’organisation IT. Confrontées à plusieurs points de défaillance potentiels, les organisations IT s’eff orcent depuis des années de concevoir leur infrastructure de données de façon à tenir l’objectif Always On, ce qui induit des coûts élevés et une certaine complexité. Pour qu’une solution soit toujours Always On, elle doit avoir un objectif de point de reprise RPO (Recovery Point Objective) de 0 et un objectif de temps de reprise RTO (Recovery Time Objective) de 0. Mais ces conditions certes élémentaires d’une solution Always On ne sont en aucun cas suffi santes.
La transformation numérique est certes un levier de business, mais elle induit une augmentation de la demande de capacité de stockage et de performance. Cette augmentation de la demande oblige les organisations IT à réexaminer leur stratégie de stockage de données étant donné que la croissance de la capacité coïncide diffi cilement avec un budget IT de plus en plus serré. Pour accompagner la croissance des aff aires et demeurer compétitifs sur le marché numérique mondial, les DSI sont de plus en plus tenus d’en faire plus avec moins, tout en cherchant à améliorer la performance et la disponibilité.
Da Daten nicht nur zu einem Business Enabler werden, sondern auch die Grundlage für den Wettbewerbsvorteil des Unternehmens, hat sich die Always-On-Datenverfügbarkeit zu einer kritischen Geschäftsanforderung an die IT-Organisation entwickelt. IT-Organisationen versuchen seit Jahren, die Dateninfrastruktur so zu gestalten, dass sie die Anforderungen des Always On erfüllt, jedoch mit hohen Kosten und Komplexität. Hier können auch mehrere potentielle Fehlerquellen auftreten. Für ein echtes Always On muss Zero Recovery Point Objective (RPO=0) und Zero Recovery Time Objective (RTO=0) vorliegen. Dies sind die Basisanforderungen einer Always-On-Lösung.
As the first managed services partner for Google Cloud Platform, Rackspace can help you accelerate innovation and cost savings within your retail organisation. With over 2.5 million hours of experience managing over 8000+ ecommerce websites, let us look after the intensive day-to-day operations of the cloud, so that you can focus on achieving your core business objectives.
This paper explores:
• Customer Voices: a look at three customers experiences working and thriving with GCP cloud
• Shopping trends and forecasts for 2019
• What’s on offer with Rackspace and our Fanatical Experience™
When you unify data across your organisation, supply chain management and planning becomes more holistic and accurate. You get a real time view of supply and demand, with intelligent insights into new opportunities for business growth. This video explains the opportunities waiting for any supply chain manager who is ready to embrace connected data.
Prepare for data leadership. Watch our video now.
The digital age will transform your supply chain. With hyperconnected, intelligent data at the heart of your logistics you’ll drive your company’s success. Our latest research reveals how today’s supply chain leaders create innovation, consistency and value by employing connected data. It addresses key organisational challenges that you need to be aware of. These include how to disrupt the culture of not just your team, but your whole company, to transform it into a data leader. This is a guidebook for the future of responsive, hyperconnected supply chains.
Discover how to become a supply chain leader now.
A global mobility revolution has already begun and is accelerating rapidly, opening up major opportunities and challenges for players across the mobility ecosystem.
Read this report to discover:
• the likely winners and losers in the mobility revolution
• how the way people and goods are moved will change dramatically
• how the mobility revolution will impact eight traditional sectors
• what alliances organisations must build to win in this brave new world.
Mobility is undergoing one of the most transformational social, technological and economical shifts of a generation. The winners are likely to be organisations that truly understand the impact and timing of disruption and seize the right emerging opportunities.
Read this insight to understand:
• the three cross-sector megatrends disrupting mobility
• the shape of the emerging mobility ecosystem – and its impact in seven major sectors
• how to make the right decisions now to stake a place in the future ecosystem.
HRs’ unique role in a company in terms of hiring, training, and ongoing engagement with the broader employee base, positions them to be a game changer in the customer experience strategy. Find out HR's critical role in elevating the customer experience.
Read this report to discover:
• the CHRO’s changing role
• ways in which innovative technologies, like D&A and AI, are powering HR
• steps CHROs can take to ensure their organisations are hiring the right people and training them to succeed in the customer-centric world.