What is digital transformation? Why is everyone talking about it? And what can it do for me?
Across every level of your company, people are asking themselves these questions. The Global Digital Transformation Benefits Report provides answers. It’s based on data points from over 230 cases of digital transformation from around the world, in data centers, buildings, infrastructure, and industry. The results paint a compelling picture of what digital transformation can do for businesses of all types.
A selection of key findings:
- On average, digital transformation helped our customers save 35% on engineering costs.
- Our customers cut an average of 28% off their energy costs.
- Digital transformation efforts drove productivity gains by an average of 24%.
According to the latest research from Gartner, SOAR solutions are gaining visibility and real-world use driven by early adoption to improve security operations centers (SOCs).
The first market guide from Gartner to cover the SOAR solution market provides analysis and direction on the current state of the SOAR market, as well as recommendations and key findings to help security and risk management leaders evaluate how a SOAR solution can improve their ability to prioritize security operations activities, formalize triage and incident response, and automate response.
SMB Threatscape 2019
Cybercriminals are increasingly targeting small and mid-sized businesses with limited budgets and staff constraints. Get the nine key insights that can help keep you secure.
Read the findings from our analysis of 1.3 petabytes of data, 8.2 million verified incidents, and over 10.2 trillion log messages across 4,000+ organizations.
In this Forrester study, interviewees described how they have converted their formerly paper processes into digital processes with Adobe Sign, reducing, among other things, the amount of forms that need to be printed and shipped.
Key findings include:
• 420% ROI
• 125 hours saved per user
• 28x faster time to business
• Reduced 1.5 hours per transaction of manual signature steps
• Cost savings of $6 per transaction on average
Overall, the Adobe Sign investment improves the signature experience for internal and external audiences, simplifying these previously manual processes and making it easier and secure to get documents signed.
To better understand the benefits, costs, and risks associated with implementation of SAP BusinessObjects Analytics solutions, Forrester interviewed four organizations with multiple years of experience using these analytics solutions from SAP across one or more of the following key analytics areas: planning, business intelligence, and predictive analytics. A composite, or representative, organization was developed to report cost and benefit findings
Competitive advantage from analytics is changing, and for the better. For the first time in four years, MIT Sloan Management Review found an increasing ability to strategically innovate with analytics based on interviews with more than 2,600 practitioners and scholars globally.
Learn more about key findings, including:
Wider use of analytics, better knowledge of its benefits and greater focus on applications have reversed a trend on the benefits of analytics.
Return on investment for analytics stems from the governing and sharing of data throughout the organization.
Machine learning enables organizations to discover more insight from their data, allowing employees to focus on other critical responsibilities.
“The biggest problem with big data is using it.”
Accessing, analyzing, and actioning with big data are among the key challenges facing every enterprise. In this detailed report from Forrester, you’ll see key drivers and challenges with Big Data, and some clear recommendations on how to proceed.
Get the white paper to see Forrester's key findings.
1. Online holiday shopping season in 2017 tops expectations. Online shopping totaled $108.2B during the 2017 holiday season, representing 14.7% growth year-over year ($107.4B, 13.8% growth predicted)
2. The Thanksgiving weekend was one for the record books. Holiday shoppers took full advantage of deep discounts and spent over $19B dollars during the five days between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday
3. Cyber Monday and Black Friday stay dominant and emerge as mobile mega-days. Cyber Monday was the first day with over $2.0B in mobile shopping alone
4. Big retailers won big, but small retailers competed on key days. The largest retailers saw big holiday season growth while smaller retailers had an advantage during the Thanksgiving weekend, particularly on mobile devices
5. Big markets drive holiday growth. The nation’s largest markets saw big growth, particularly on key days
Adobe article that condenses/highlights key findings from the Econsultancy Digital Marketing in the Financial Services and Insurance
Sector 2017 Study, an in-depth, 5000+ word report covering FSI executives’ opinions on:
– General trends in retail banking, investment banking, and insurance
– Internal structures their companies are using to execute digital transformation
– The biggest threats/disruptions in the industry
– The biggest priorities in 2017 (leaders are focusing on both customer retention and customer acquisition, mainstream is focusing just
on customer retention)
– Main sources of sales and leads (digital + mobile are steadily increasing sources)
– Digital marketing budgets & investment areas (leaders are investing more in digital marketing automation and analytics)
– Use of the cloud and AI to automate analysis and marketing
– The importance of multichannel personalization
– Innovation in the types/formats of products/services provided (leaders are focusing on i
Published By: Riverbed
Published Date: Jan 25, 2018
This Enterprise Management Associates® (EMA™) research summary, sponsored by Riverbed®, highlights some of the key findings of EMA’s landmark report, “Network Management Megatrends 2016: Managing Networks in the Era of the Internet of Things, Hybrid Cloud, and Advanced Network Analytics.” It examines several major areas of change and evolution affecting network management. These “megatrends” include hybrid cloud networking, the Internet of Things (IoT), advanced network analytics, network management outsourcing, and network management tool consolidation.
Today, IT leaders address the PC lifecycle across a continuum from control to transformation. Control is geared to optimization, while transformation focuses on the business impact of technology. Though the two approaches differ, they are not in opposition. They strive for the same goals and face similar challenges. As IT leaders provide their workforce with the tools to carry out the corporate mission, they should develop a PC lifecycle strategy that encompasses the key organizational needs of systems management, end-user productivity, business innovation and data-centric security. Read this Dell whitepaper to learn more about the findings of a recent Forrester Consulting study, “Digital Transformers Innovate, Digital Controllers Optimize”. This paper will help clarify the PC lifecycle continuum, from the basics of control to the advanced levels of transformation, so you will be better equipped to determine the needs of your organization on that spectrum.
Platform businesses are reshaping our economy and disrupting entire markets by seamlessly connecting buyers and sellers. However, processing payments and the exchange of value on a platform or marketplace can be challenging.
Stripe commissioned Forrester Consulting to evaluate the challenges that platforms and their sellers face, and the solutions they seek. Through a global online survey of 2,030 platform sellers and four in-depth interviews, Forrester found that platforms struggle to provide their sellers with much-needed payment capabilities, reporting, and customer support services with in-house resources alone. Meanwhile, sellers demand that platforms provide these services and will prefer platforms that are service-rich over platforms that are service-poor.
• The complexities of managing a platform force executives to divert resources, which stalls growth.
• Going global is easier said than done.
• Sellers will flock to platforms that simplify the process of sellin
Payments is an increasingly strategic area of focus for enterprises, impacting market expansion, customer experience, business model evolution and, ultimately, revenue growth. As the role of payments in business strategy continues to expand, enterprises need secure, reliable and scalable infrastructure to underpin their transaction acceptance and processing capabilities.
Stripe commissioned 451 Research to understand how large enterprise-scale merchants are thinking through their online payments infrastructure requirements. 451 Research surveyed 800 merchants across 8 countries, including a mix of business decision-makers from payments to finance to IT.
• 87% of mid- and large-sized businesses surveyed use the cloud as their dominant payments environment.
• Nearly two-thirds of respondents using the public cloud for payments have seen improvements in security, innovation and uptime, while nearly three in five cited improved scalability.
• Respondents using public-cloud-
Digital commerce is enabling businesses to rethink what they sell, how they sell, and where they sell. Fickle consumer and business buyers have come to expect an intuitive and instantaneous checkout process with multiple payment options. However, aging financial infrastructure and complex interdependencies between numerous parties make it difficult and expensive to accept payments online seamlessly and across markets and currencies.
Stripe meets these challenges with an API-based payments platform that abstracts away the complexities around payment gateways, acquiring banks, and credit card networks. To understand the impact of Stripe’s products on processing online payments, IDC interviewed Stripe customers and surveyed hundreds of organizations around the world about how they currently process and manage online payments.
• Many organizations are using Stripe as a foundational platform for their online businesses, with many of those also using Stripe Connect to run thei
"This commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Oracle reports key findings from a survey of 250 eCommerce decision makers on the shift in the marketplace from on-premises commerce infrastructures to modern SaaS solutions. Read this report to learn:
- Top considerations when choosing an eCommerce SaaS platform
- The factors most critical to a successful SaaS implementation
- Benchmarks on eCommerce processes
- Which practices distinguish high performers from all others"
"Agility, customer experience and headless commerce are key features in the next wave of digital commerce platforms, as application leaders guiding B2C, B2B and B2B2C organizations try to keep pace with the digital economy. Read this report to learn:
- Key findings and recommendations for digital commerce and application technology leaders
- Critical capalities for a modern digital commerce platform
- Evaluation and rating of 21 digital commerce vendors"
Forrester’s study yielded four key findings:
• High customer expectations have led B2B firms to shift toward rich omni-channel experiences.
• Providing a comprehensive omni-channel experience helps ensure customer loyalty.
• Merchants will fall behind if they fail to adapt their technology to buyer needs.
• Technology investment must be aligned with organizational and process change.
As digitization drives business at ever-faster speeds, CFOs recognize the need to keep pace. They understand the importance of financial planning and analysis (FP&A) solutions that allow their finance teams to develop budgets and forecasts quickly and accurately. They need confidence in their numbers and the decisions they drive. But selecting the right FP&A software is only half the battle.
In this Forrester Consulting report commissioned by Google, it explores cloud development approaches, preferences, challenges, and benefits among development and IT leaders at global enterprises. Among the key findings, it was clear that cloud is on its way to becoming synonymous with modern and innovative when it comes to applications. It also shows that application developers seek more agile tools with containers and functions that enable greater flexibility.
Read the report to find out more.
Published By: IBM APAC
Published Date: Jun 24, 2019
Every organization strives for more cyber resilience. The Ponemon Institute’s fourth annual study on “The Cyber Resilient Organization” uncovered that there is a set of habits or practices that the most cyber resilient organizations undertake to achieve greater states of cyber resilience. Download this report to review the key findings; including:
• The impact of the skills gap
• How complexity can be the enemy of cyber resilience
• Lessons learned from high achieving cyber resilient organisations
• The importance of incorporating the privacy function in your strategy.
Join the IBM Security online community to learn from the shared knowledge and experiences of your peers and IBM Cyber Elites to tackle complex business problems.
This slide version of a recorded event delivers key findings of an in-depth consumer survey studying travel Web site functionality and conversion rate satisfaction. Host Margaret Rivera of Akamai and presenter Caroll Rheem, Director of Research at PhoCus Wright, define best practices for fast, reliable travel Web sites.