Today’s mature cloud-based ITSM solutions can give you the flexibility and agility you need—without sacrificing security, stability or performance. In this THINKstrategies, Inc. white paper, you’ll learn why businesses are moving to cloud-based ITSM and the advantages they’ve achieved. Explore how this innovative approach to IT management might be right for your organization. Please download the whitepaper to learn more.
Consumerization of IT forces enterprises to rethink their approach to IT service delivery. What does consumerization really mean and why does it matter? Understand the basics to accurately identify the practical implications and benefits for your organization. This guide explores the realities of IT Consumerization to define challenges and opportunities. Learn best practices and get actionable recommendations. Please download the whitepaper to learn more.
“Exploring Business and IT Friction: Myths and Realities,” outlines key issues that cause friction between business users and IT, such as:
• Gaps in customer satisfaction and the perceived value of services
• Inadequate IT support, which decreases productivity and revenue
• Lack of communication and ownership in how business users and IT work together to identify service levels and technology needs
See what 900 business and IT professionals had to say and get recommendations for change.
Analysts predict that soon, half of all new IT service desk tools will be adopted as cloud-based services. While shifting to an on-demand model can be a complex decision, requiring organizations to assess carefully the potential impact on their business operations, a growing number of companies are clearly finding the move worthwhile.
This paper explores the reasons for the rapid growth of cloud-based IT service management (ITSM) solutions and the benefits they offer for enterprises. Topics include:
• The cost savings companies can achieve by deploying ITSM solutions via the cloud, which allows better management and optimization of consumption and costs.
• Improved alignment between IT to and business, as self-service, a service catalog, collaboration, and mobility help IT expose and provide its services more effectively.
• The ability to integrate cloud and on-premise solutions to leverage existing systems while leveraging new innovations via the cloud.
• The advantages of cloud