À measure que la fonction Finance entre dans l’air du digital, la principlae question que se posent les DAF est : << Sommes-nous prêts ? >>. Les progrès technologies et la prolifération des données remodèlent en profondeur le rôle de la fonction Finance. Les enterprises font face à une concurrence toujours plus rude et à des changements constants. Elles attendant donc de leurs services financiers qu’ils s’appuient sur les technologies les plus modernes et transforment les données en une vision que puisse leur servir à orienter la stratégie et à étayer les prises de decision.
This white paper distills six rules that modern CFOs worldwide are adopting to attract, retain and nurture finance talent with the skills needed to put finance at the heart of data driven business decision making across the enterprise.
Published By: Winshuttle
Published Date: Apr 18, 2017
How can a finance and/or controller professional access SAP FICO data leveraging Microsoft Excel in a highly usable and interoperable fashion while respecting all of the SAP core security and governance controls?
In order to fully explore this question, this white paper highlights five valuable ways to leverage Microsoft Excel to reduce Finance & Controller operational costs while making your SAP FICO systems implementation, management and maintenance life easier.
In the last few years, the demands on the finance department—from real-time reporting to global consolidation—have increased significantly. At the same time, the choices for accounting and financial software have become much more complex. How do you begin to research, evaluate, and select the right software for your business?
Download the 2015 Buyer's Guide to Accounting and Financial Software and discover:
• Why most financial software systems hinder your ability to get good financial information
• The six key questions you need to ask before considering a move to a cloud-based financial solution
• Why the process for evaluating software is different for cloud solutions – and the seven SLA must-haves you should get in writing
Get all the facts for a successful buying journey!
In this guide, written by and designed for CFOs and finance executives, you'll learn about specific actions that leading companies are taking to improve their performance by:
• Gaining control over deferred revenue and revenue recognition.
• Streamlining order management and the quote-to-cash process.
• Maximizing recurring revenue and automating billing and renewals.
• Improving cash and collections while decreasing churn.
• Speeding consolidation, reporting, and analysis across multiple business entities and currencies.
• Streamlining processes across your organization and reduce IT costs.
Please download the whitepaper to learn more.
Thinking about moving your financial apps to the cloud?
Chances are, you've asked yourself the same crucial question that's applied to every strategic decision in your business: What's the ROI? A solid business case not only unlocks budget dollars, it provides a roadmap for successful deployment and maximum value.
Independent external audits of GAAP financial statements are an inescapable reality for finance professionals. External audits are required by statute for public companies and are also becoming the norm among private companies experiencing growing demands for transparency from regulators, investors, and other stakeholders.
Download your free copy of "Confessions of a CFO." You'll see how easy it is to regain control—and your calm—by bringing the following into your organization:
• Operational efficiency
• In-depth insights, on demand
• Quick consolidations and fast closings
• Accurate billing, faster invoices
• Cloud-based finance
• Out-of-the-box integration
Published By: CareCloud
Published Date: Oct 25, 2013
In this white paper, you'll learn about:
• Gauging the success of your revenue cycle management processes
• Uncovering factors that hurt your practice’s finances
• Ensuring your practice is securing reimbursements in a timely manner
• Identifying missed revenue opportunities
• Finding areas where your practice could yield higher returns, and more.