The stats, risks, and tactics you need to shape your mobile strategy are in this definitive guide!
We’ve compiled all the stats you need from first- and third-party surveys. We’ve identified the key risks. And, we’ve outlined the tactics you can put in place. With this definitive guide, you will have everything you need to shape a mobile strategy that succeeds.
Get this guide now.
Learn the healthy habits for keeping your mobile workforce productive — and happy.
• Focus on a brainpower boost
• Sniff out the security threats
• Embrace new options for workplace flexibility
• Prepare for non-stop spine-tingling connectivity
• Take a deep breath: durability is within reach
Keep your mobile organization productive and secure with these quick tips. Read more now!
Published By: Intermec
Published Date: Jun 20, 2013
Millions of new smart phones continue to ship every month, and many of them find their way into businesses to help workers do their jobs in innovative new ways. However, many of these same phones will be replaced within a year because they are not durable enough to work reliably in new enterprise work environments. In this white paper, learn why emerging enterprise applications require ruggedness and reliability.
The recent Amazon S3 outage highlights the need for high-quality secondary storage and raises questions around dependence on a single-service provider. Wasabi offers a highly compelling alternative to Amazon S3 Cross Region Replication (CRR) allowing you to keep a live copy of your S3 data on Wasabi for a 1/5th the price of CRR. Fully compliant with S3, Wasabi also provides extreme data durability, integrity and security. In this tech brief we take you through Wasabi’s proposition of extreme savings with zero degradation in quality for secondary storage.
Read this executive brief from Quinn Street to learn how:
• Advances in mobility and durability are allowing computing devices to leave the office and be used in field environments
• Organizations that invest in rugged devices for field operations will see a better return on investment compared to non-rugged devices
• Discover how Dell’s investment in real-world testing helps its rugged devices stand up to harsh environments
Whether you’re in retail, manufacturing, warehouse management, transportation or healthcare, a mobility solution is a great way to empower your employees to do more. But maximizing the value and success of your mobility solution hinges on one critical decision: choosing the right mobile devices. This white paper takes a look at how choosing the TC51/TC56 for a mobility solution can have a significant impact on the overall success of your initiative.