Adobe sits at the nexus of content, media, and marketing.
Adobe provides an EMSS offering spanning marketing, advertising, analytics, and content management capabilities. Of the vendors included this study, Adobe maintains the highest degree of overall strategic focus on marketing and consumer engagement. Adobe is investing heavily in its platform’s core services to unify data, content, and shared functionality across products. Adobe stands out for its digital intelligence, content handling, and aggressive rollout of AI features. Reference clients praise Adobe for their application usability and account management.
Download our new white paper, Retail Stores of the Future, to learn how you can bring the best of online shopping to brick-and-mortar stores. You’ll see how new digital marketing technologies and strategies can be applied to in-store interactions—so you can create immersive experiences everywhere your customers go.
Read the white paper now to discover:
• How retailers are blending innovative technologies with traditional shopping
• Four key approaches they’re using to build Stores of the Future
• The interactive tools they’re employing to enrich in-store experiences
2017 Trends in Financial Services and Insurance: Customer is Priority
The FSI sector is progressing with a digital, data-driven, marketing mentality, all centered around prioritizing customer experience and taking a more personal approach.
The 2017 Digital Trends in Financial Services and Insurance compiles the information shared by over 800 FSI respondents to see what opportunities and obstacles are shaping the future of FSI.
Read this report and find out:
How data and personalization drive digital transformation
How fintech is leading the FSI chase
Tips to help future-proof your FSI business
Adobe article that condenses/highlights key findings from the Econsultancy Digital Marketing in the Financial Services and Insurance
Sector 2017 Study, an in-depth, 5000+ word report covering FSI executives’ opinions on:
– General trends in retail banking, investment banking, and insurance
– Internal structures their companies are using to execute digital transformation
– The biggest threats/disruptions in the industry
– The biggest priorities in 2017 (leaders are focusing on both customer retention and customer acquisition, mainstream is focusing just
on customer retention)
– Main sources of sales and leads (digital + mobile are steadily increasing sources)
– Digital marketing budgets & investment areas (leaders are investing more in digital marketing automation and analytics)
– Use of the cloud and AI to automate analysis and marketing
– The importance of multichannel personalization
– Innovation in the types/formats of products/services provided (leaders are focusing on i
There’s no doubt in the trends. Focusing on the customer experience is at the top of the priority list for most companies. Personalization plays a key role as top organizations strive to make experiences as compelling as possible with the integration of artificial intelligence and cloud-based technology. To understand and prioritize what your next big moves should be, read The Econsultancy 2018 Digital Trends report.
Here’s what’s top of mind for the majority of your peers:
• Increasing digital marketing activities and budgets
• Investing in well-designed user journeys that facilitate clear communication
• Valuing creativity and design to differentiate their brands
• Combining digital skills with technology to improve customer experience
Mobile capabilities have grown up. Strategies should, too.
Over the last ten years, smartphone usage among adults has grown to 95 percent. Surprisingly, 90 percent of marketers say they’ve only had a mobile strategy for five years or less. Read The Next Mobile Decade: Adobe 2018 Mobile Maturity Study, and learn:
- How 500 marketing and IT professionals tackled mobile marketing last year
- Which mobile strategies the most advanced organizations put into practice
- What you can do to make your brand a mobile leader in the next decade
Fill out the form to get the report.
Adobe is the only Leader in Digital Intelligence Platforms.
Digital intelligence with scope and depth. Your customers come to you from different places, so your data insights should do the same thing. Adobe Experience Cloud’s digital marking and analytics solutions help you combine insights from existing, new, and emerging channels. Read the Forrester Wave™: Digital Intelligence Platforms, Q2 2017 to find out why we stand alone among DI platform vendors.
See what they’re doing. Adjust what you’re doing.
The companies that are succeeding today are the ones that go beyond their products and services and created exceptional experiences. We surveyed industry leaders around the world to discover the top digital marketing trends and priorities. We’re sharing the results of the 2017 Digital Marketing Study in Running on Experience.
Read the report to learn:
- What strategies and approaches set leaders apart from the rest
- Where companies in your industry are investing
- The four steps for digital transformation
When Adobe leads, better customer experiences follow.
According to the Forrester Wave™, we stand out for our digital intelligence and aggressive rollout of AI features. The end goal is to provide you with the tools for better customer insight and engagement. Read more in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Marketing Software Suites (EMSS) Q1 2018 report.
Building an online marketing strategy to drive campaign effectiveness and business success. This paper highlights the ingredients involved in a successful MCM strategy and introduces how the next-generation online marketing platform can help achieve your MCM goals.
This paper highlights the advances in closed-loop marketing that enable measurement and optimization of digital marketing efforts. It also describes the challenges that CMOs face when pursuing digital marketing strategies and how next-generation WCM solutions help CMOs overcome those challenges.
Document signing certificates enable organizations to digitally sign Adobe, Microsoft Office® and other document types, marking them with visual trust indicators that verify the publisher’s identity—an indication that the document has not been altered.
This How-To Guide for Creating Open Government reviews the opportunity of open government, how technology enables open government, and how to make government more transparent, participatory and collaborative.
Online video plays a critical role in today's digital marketing strategies for engaging with consumers. With a majority of U.S. web users regularly watching video, the potential for online video is clear: It can effectively drive clicks and conversions, turning casual consumers into loyal customers. Conversion is one of the most powerful and easily measurable benefits of video. A well-placed video supporting complex products and services can create up to a 90% conversion uplift.
Web Content Management is becoming the focal point for companies who wish to deliver a truly seamless multichannel customer experience. The strategic importance of WCM is increasingly referenced in analysts' reports such as Forrester, which stress the importance for companies to move beyond using a CMS as a means to simply manage content and strategically utilise it to create digital experiences.
With that said, it is concerning that just 38% of this survey's respondents agree that their CMS facilitates a 'brand enhancing digital presence.' Download this report to learn more.
Enterprises strive for ever-greater business impact from their online presence, demanding more from Web content management than it has traditionally delivered. In this Gartner report, you'll find how well WCM vendors are responding, providing insights for buyers and those reviewing their existing applications.