62% of employees say they don’t see changes occur from feedback they give during performance reviews.
Performance reviews help companies and managers evaluate an individual’s performance, but what they don’t do is help employees improve and grow. Why? Performance reviews must go beyond talk of achievements and shortcomings and take steps to offer opportunities and solutions for employees.
In this quick, two-page guide, you’ll learn about:
- Why performance reviews need a follow-up development plan
- Give employees greater career satisfaction by understanding their career path
- The power of specific and actionable goals in performance reviews
- How data can help you set employees up for success
- Why learning and development is necessary to transform your workforce
Get your copy and learn how to leave your employees empowered.