Read the new Harvard Business Review report to learn why forward thinking business leaders are redefining the fundamentals of customer service and support.
Gain insights into new strategies, processes, and technology that help increase customer loyalty and drive down costs in an increasingly digital and empowered customer age.
Topics covered include approaches to:
- Anticipating and responding to new customer demands
- Eliminating the customer service cost vs. quality trade off
- Shifting from reactive to proactive customer service
- Engaging the entire organization in service delivery
- Preempting issues with process enabled engagement
- Capitalizing on the Internet of Things (IoT)