Open Source is growing like wildfire, and with it the popularity of Linux, the OS that increasingly drives how business interacts with the world. This means new requirements that must be addressed to ensure Linux deployments are enterprise ready.
Attend this webinar to hear IBM Linux experts Donna Dillenberger, Angel Diaz and Steven Dickens discuss how to get from open source project to enterprise-grade Linux with IBM LinuxONE.
Attendees will learn:
- What's driving the demand for Enterprise-grade Linux
- How Ecosystem communities have come together to ensure open solutions
- How to leverage the latest technology platform to turbocharge Linux and open source apps
- New EOI models that enable seamless migration to LinuxONE platforms
- What enterprises and service providers can do now to begin the journey to enterprise Linux