Financial services companies have been leery to embrace the enterprise mobility wave. Rightly so, regulations from Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) have given financial IT professionals extra concern for caution.
From BYOD to Corporate-Owned, Every Mobile Device Protected
The good news is that with Mobile Device Management (MDM) iPhones, iPads and the slew of Androids on the market, you can meet the balance of open access for employees while ensuring adherence to the financial industry’s stringent requirements for compliance with regulations.
What You'll Learn:
- Where mobility is making its biggest impact in financial services productivity
- Top mobility concerns for financial services organizations
- How to enable secure mobile access to corporate resources like email and Wi-Fi
- App distribution and file sharing-security and management considerations
- Real world examples of MDM in finance
Download today to learn how to support, secure and manage mobility in financial services.